At this early stage of the special Challenge summer, we have reached the critical part: the diet. Without a proper diet, all your efforts to reach the warmer months with a better body, despite your best efforts, fall on deaf ears. Let’s recap the routine
Division of routine
1) Day Monday: chest, triceps and abs.
2) Wednesday: back and biceps.
3) Friday: shoulders, legs and abdominals.
The other days are rest.
We’ve already covered the stages of weight-bearing exercise, crunches and aerobics. Diet, of course, is done outside the gym. The following are the mainstays of your diet in these eight weeks ahead
1) Your diet should be low calorie: in other words, you should spend more energy than accessing your body through food. If your current diet is around 3000 calories (excessive for a person who does physical activity), you must descend a thousand calories and increase your exercise level.
For a diet of 3000 calories per day, a decrease of 1,000 calories over two weeks (500 calories a week) to reach 2000 calories, combined with weight training and aerobic ejericio. Your caloric expenditure will then be somewhat higher than your intake, and begin to lose weight, between 1 and 2 kilos per week, at most. If you go down that amount, after seven or eight weeks you will have fallen about 10 kilos average, which is a very significant figure.
2) To achieve a low calorie diet, you should regulate your food: the trick is simple: divide your protein foods (lean meats, fish, chicken, soy), carbohydrates (cereals, fruits), fibers (vegetables, vegetables) and fats (sugars, oils, shortening). Privileging the protein and fiber, moderate hydrates and reduces the maximum fat intake. This can siginificar some sacrifice, but it is the only way to achieve the results you want. Fill your refrigerator good food: if you hand healthy foods, that’s what we consume
3) The diet is not hungry: dieting is not to not eat, but properly, eating rations and girls several times a day. Overall, the right thing will consume 6 meals daily
1) A good breakfast cereals, low-fat dairy, yougur, fruit.
2) A mid-morning snack: a fruit or yogurt.
3) A moderate lunch: protein, some carbohydrates, fiber (salads).
4) A midafternoon snack: prevents excess carbohydrates after lunch, when the metabolism becomes slower. Fruit or yogurt.
5) light dinner: protein and fiber. Avoid carbohydrates before bedtime.
6) A small snack just before going to bed: as you will spend several hours without eating during sleep, it is good idea to give the body a last charge, very mild protein: egg, a can of tuna, a protein shake. Nothing else.
This diet will give almost immediate results, but must be sure of one thing: keeping. NAFA serves day in and day follow two steps. Without continuity, there will be results.